The seventh ICF Symposium will be held August 13, 2016 in Dallas, Texas at the Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center Hotel. This is a once in a lifetime chance to meet many other people with Cystinuria and to listen and learn from some of the world’s most renowned doctors dealing with Cystinuria. The Symposium is free to attend, but registration is required—please send an email to ICF President George D. Brown at email@example.com.
Discounted rooms at the hotel are available until 7/22/2016 and can be booked for Friday and Saturday night directly through the hotel here.
The Symposium will start with breakfast at 7:00 a.m. Sessions start between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. and there will be a lunch break around noon. The formal program should wind up around 5:00 p.m., after which there are usually group discussions.
- Induction of Board Members
- Cystinuria Registry: Update and Research Overview — Dr. David S. Goldfarb
- Health-related Quality of Life in Rare Kidney Stones: Interpretation and Understanding — Frank Modersitzki
- Future Research — Dr. David S. Goldfarb
- Surgical Management of Cystine Stones — Dr. Margaret Pearle
- Topic to Be Decided — Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee
- Collection of Biobank samples — Frank Modersitzki*
*If cystinurics would like to participate there will be an opportunity to enroll.